I'm kind of a big deal in my own head.
Selected Poems (1965-1975) (Margaret Atwood)
I have yet to experience any sort of great loss in my life, so I can’t speak for the pain of death and that grief.
But having someone you care about show time and time again that, despite their words and claims, they don’t care about you enough to work on themselves or do anything for the sake of the relationship you share. It hurts so much for someone you’d do literally anything for not wanting to put forth the smallest effort to at least not trivialize your feelings.
It’s lonely and it’s painful.
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
Like honestly it’s true how expensive but non expensive it is. Like 10$ jeans wowow but then a 40$ shirt noo.